LINEAR POWER SUPPLY TOP QUALITY
LESS NOISE EMISSION
• High stability
• Low Ripple
• Output overvoltage protection
• Permanent short circuit protection
• Excellent storm lightning immunity
• Blower less
Very reliable and rugged linear power supply family, output fix voltage, without any noise emission, mostly used in radiocommunication application.
Equipped with special high insulation input trafo to protect against storm lightning; overload and short-circuit protection, also continuous, overvoltage protection with automatic shutdown against failure.
Very low ripple, good load stability.
Compact size, strong hardware, absolutely the best in their class on the market.
V DC: 13.5 V
OUTPUT: A max (50% duty cycle): 35A; A (95% duty cycle): 22A
RIPPLE R.M.S. (mV): 20
SIZE WxDxH (mm): 185x300x160
WEIGHT: 9 Kg
• Input Power: 230Vac ±10% 50Hz
• Line stability: ±0.5%
• Load stabilty: ±0,4% ±200mV tip.
• Protections: overload, crow-bar over 15V
• Outlets: on front panel
• Cooling: natural
• Environmental temperature: -5 +40°C (output specifications referred to 20°C operative)
• Humidity: 90% max not condensate
• Altitude: 2000 mt. u.s.l. max
• Compliance: EMC 2014/30/UE, LVD 2014/35/UE, RoHs (lead free); CE mark