MICROSET PT 135B
Microset PT 135A is a very reliable and rugged linear power supply, output fix voltage, without any noise emission.
CSY & SON SRL is the only company in Europe to provide a 5-year warranty on all brand-new Amateur Radio YAESU transceivers. We believe that buying a new transceiver is an important investment, we want to make it even more sound by offering you 2 years of additional warranty for free.
CSY & SON SRL is the most important Official Distributor and Official Service Centre for Europe for the YAESU brand, the products that you purchase through our website are imported directly from YAESU Musen Co. Japan and are guaranteed and serviced throughout Europe directly by CSY & SON.
All CSY & SON shipments are prepared with the utmost care, the packaging material is always new and clean and each individual package is tracked throughout the processing, from receipt of your order to delivery to the courier of your choice.
LINEAR POWER SUPPLY TOP QUALITY
LESS NOISE EMISSION
• High stability
• Low Ripple
• Output overvoltage protection
• Permanent short circuit protection
• Excellent storm lightning immunity
• Blower less
Very reliable and rugged linear power supply family, output fix voltage, without any noise emission, mostly used in radiocommunication application.
Equipped with special high insulation input trafo to protect against storm lightning; overload and short-circuit protection, also continuous, overvoltage protection with automatic shutdown against failure.
Very low ripple, good load stability.
Compact size, strong hardware, absolutely the best in their class on the market.
V DC: 13.5 V
OUTPUT: A max (50% duty cycle): 35A; A (95% duty cycle): 22A
RIPPLE R.M.S. (mV): 20
SIZE WxDxH (mm): 185x300x160
WEIGHT: 9 Kg
• Input Power: 230Vac ±10% 50Hz
• Line stability: ±0.5%
• Load stabilty: ±0,4% ±200mV tip.
• Protections: overload, crow-bar over 15V
• Outlets: on front panel
• Cooling: natural
• Environmental temperature: -5 +40°C (output specifications referred to 20°C operative)
• Humidity: 90% max not condensate
• Altitude: 2000 mt. u.s.l. max
• Compliance: EMC 2014/30/UE, LVD 2014/35/UE, RoHs (lead free); CE mark