The M-70 utilizes a directional condenser microphone element which is specially tuned the frequency response to create clear and crisp audio for radio communication. The PTT uses three Air-Cylinder tubes similar to the Reference Microphone M-1 to provide a solid and smooth extended operation. A simple one-touch PTT keylock button is placed just above the PTT key for those long rag chews.
Built-in Low-Cut filter allows to shape the low frequency response (cut off at 340Hz, -6dB/octave). ON/ OFF is selectable by a sliding switch located on the bottom of the microphone. An isolation transformer is integrated in the circuit board to enhance the audio quality. The M-70 is compatible with all YAESU HF transceivers equipped with round 8-pin microphone connector or 8-pin modular microphone connector. We believe that this Microphone will have a positive impact on your YAESU HF transceivers business.
• Microphone Cable (Round 8-pin to 8-pin modular jack)
• Operating Manual
• Microphone Type: Codenser microphone
• Supply Voltage: DC5.0 V ±10 %
• Frequency Response: 30 - 17000Hz
• Sensitivity: - 60 dB（ 1kHz 0 dB=1V/1Pa）
• Microphone Impedance: 600 Ohms
• Dimensions (W x H x D): 4.17" x 6.69" x 4.98" (W106 x H170 x D126.5 mm) H: (Maximum with microphone flat)
• Weight: 15.87oz ( 450 g) w/o cable