We inform you, pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03 "Code for the Protection of Personal Data", that the personal data you provide or otherwise acquired as part of the professional services requested or offered to, will be processed in accordance with the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency. as Data Controller, also guarantees that the treatment will take place in the utmost protection of your privacy and your rights.
By processing of personal data is meant the collection, recording, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, cancellation and destruction of data even if not registered in databases.
PURPOSE AND METHOD OF TREATMENT
In general, the processing of these data is necessary in order to:
- to pursue the company's objectives and exercise control over them;
- ensure the efficiency of order fulfillment processes;
The PERSONAL COMMON NATURE DATA and where necessary the SENSITIVE DATA OF the DEPENDENT PERSONNEL of the CUSTOMER COMPANY are processed for:
- plan and manage the existing job order and the related contractual obligations;
- manage marketing and commercial activities, including the sending of the newsletter, subject to the consent of the person concerned;
The PERSONAL COMMON NATURE DATA of the natural persons acting on behalf of the CONTRACTORS shall be processed for:
- plan and manage the services and obligations defined in the current work agreements.
The data will be processed using suitable instruments to guarantee security and confidentiality and will also be processed using electronic instruments for storing, managing and transmitting the data.
DURATION OF TREATMENT
The information collected will be kept in the company archives for at least 10 years and in any case according to the terms of the law. However, if the person concerned considers, for any reason, exhausted the purpose of treatment, must give written notice to the headquarters of , which will immediately delete the information, if it does not conflict with the law.
CONDIVISION, COMMUNICATION AND DIFFUSIONS AMBITES OF OUR PERSONAL DATA
The data provided will be processed by personnel duly appointed to the processing, who operate under the control of the Directors.
Having established that the dissemination of data will be done to comply with legal obligations, or otherwise with his explicit consent, it is specified that the data may be disclosed to credit institutions for payment management.
The names of the persons to whom the personal data provided by you may be communicated are listed in an updated list available in the company archives, which may be viewed on specific request.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
The processing of data, essential for the proper management of the services commissioned, can also be carried out with the help of electronic or automated means and may consist of any operation and set of operations among those indicated in Art. 4, paragraph 1, letter a) of the Legislative Decree mentioned above.
We also remind you that the provision of data is optional, however, any refusal to provide in whole or in part, your personal data may result in the failure or partial performance of the services granted.
In relation to the aforesaid processing, you may exercise your rights pursuant to art. 7 of the Personal Data Protection Code, as set out below:
Article 7 - "Right of access to personal data and other rights" - - Article 7 - "Right of access to personal data".
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identification data of the owner, the managers and the representative appointed pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
In addition, the person concerned has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
The interested party has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market or commercial communication surveys.
To exercise the rights that the law gives you to art.7 of the Decree, you can contact the owner, in writing or verbally, with an interval of not less than 90 days.
If the request is verbal, it can only be granted if it relates to:
- origin of personal data, place and method of collection;
- purposes and methods of treatment;
- methods and logic of processing with electronic/informatic and telematic instruments;
- identification data of the owner and of the person responsible;
- subjects and/or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or by whom they may be known.
If the request is written, it must be sent by registered letter with return receipt, fax or e-mail to the registered office of the owner.
It is possible to request from the owner, a "declaration of attestation" suitable to certify that the requests made have been effectively resolved and brought to the attention of those to whom the data had been previously disclosed and communicated.
As an interested party, you may also delegate a third person with a copy of the signed power of attorney or proxy in the presence of a nominee or signed and presented together with a non-authenticated photocopy of an identification document of the interested party. If your request is made as a legal person, it may be made by the natural person entitled under the respective articles of association or legal system.
Information may also be requested on behalf of a deceased person only if it is shown that the deceased has a personal interest, or that the interests of the deceased are served, or for family reasons worthy of protection. The owner is obliged to respond to the request within 15 days from the date of submission or 30 days if the response is problematic, in any case within the 15th day of the deadline you will be notified in writing of the reasons for the delay.
General Description for Technical Cookies, possibly integrated with the description of non-technical cookies and specific purposes.
www.csyeson.it, according to current legislation, is not required to seek consent for technical and analytics cookies.
What are Cookies
These are small text files used to store preferences, data and information related to the navigation and use of the website you are browsing. They are necessary for the site to be correctly displayed (technical cookies) or to collect (in an absolutely anonymous way) the behaviour of users on the site, in order to make the site more functional for visitors (analytical cookies).
Once closed, the browser is not destroyed but remains until a preset expiration date.
They are destroyed each time you close the browser.
Cookies can be blocked or disabled directly by changing the configurations of your browser.
Warning: This may prevent you from using or viewing portions of the Site.
Third Party Web Sites and Services
OPTION IN CASE OF SOCIAL COOKIES
When you visit a website, you may receive cookies either from the website you visit ("Owners") or from sites operated by other organisations ("Third Parties"). A notable example is the presence of "social plugins" for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and YouTube. These are parts of the page visited that are generated directly by these sites and integrated into the page of the host site. The most common use of social plugins is to share content on social networks.
The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites operated by third parties. The handling of information collected by "third parties" is governed by the relevant policies to which you are requested to refer. To ensure greater transparency and convenience, below are the web addresses of the different information and methods for managing cookies.
Facebook information: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
Facebook (configuration): Log in to your account. Privacy section.
Google information: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
Google (configuration): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
OPTION IN CASE OF PLUG IN GOOGLE ANALYTICS
The www.csyeson.it website also includes certain components transmitted by Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by Google, Inc. "('Google'). These are third party cookies that are collected and managed anonymously to monitor and improve the performance of the host website (performance cookies). Google Analytics uses "cookies" to collect and analyse anonymously information on the use of the website www.csyeson.it (including the user's IP address). This information is collected by Google Analytics for the purpose of compiling reports on website activity. This website does not use (and does not allow any third party to use) Google's analysis tool to track or collect any personal identifying information. Google does not associate the IP address with any other data held by Google nor does it attempt to link an IP address with a user's identity. Google may also disclose this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf.
For more information, please see the link below:
The user can selectively disable the action of Google Analytics by installing on his browser the opt-out component provided by Google. To disable Google Analytics, see the link below: